Gunilla Lagerhem Ullberg has captured our beautiful seasons, and the ever-changing landscape of the Swedish archipelago. The rug is hand tufted in the finest wool and linen with sparkling touches of Lurex. Bright Archipelago March is reminiscent of a chilly spring day, when the air is clear and the sun shines in the sea and dark Archipelago November is inspired by a sombre November day when the autumn sun spreads its golden glow.
Other sizes upon request
- PRODUCT TYPE: Handtufted rug in finest wool, linen and with some elements of lurex
- BASE FABRIC: Polyester
- ADHESIVE: Acrylic polymer
- PILE HEIGHT: approx 11 and 22 mm
- TOTAL HEIGHT: approx 26 mm
- SIZE: 170x240 cm, 200x300 cm, other sizes upon request
- PILE MATERIAL: 54% wool, 44% linen, 2% Lurex
- BACKING MATERIAL: Polypropylene and recycled yarn
- NUMBER OF THREADS PER STITCH: 5 in looppile and 6 in cutpile.
- PILE WEIGHT: approx 2750 g/m²
- TOTAL WEIGHT: approx 3550 g/m²