Corduroy is a classic pattern in our Arkad family designed by Gunilla Lagerhem Ullberg during her years at Kasthall. In 2018 we have focused on the visuality of this elegant stripe, creating a rug with a decorative, lively surface and immense textile feel. To achive this Kasthall's Design Studio developed a special bouclé yarn in wool and linen which lends the rug a dry yet luxurious and very contemporary look. Bouclé Corduroy is a hard wearing rug for the private home as well as for public spaces. For the colors we've been inspired by the richness of continental food culture.
- PRODUCT TYPE: Woven Bouclé rug in pure wool and linen
- MATERIAL: 50% wool and 50% linen
- WARP MATERIAL: 100% linen
- TOTAL HEIGHT: approx 10 mm
- TOTAL WEIGHT: approx 3000g/m2
- SIZE: Custom made sizes, width 70-600 cm. Also suitable as an exclusive wall-to-wall carpet