Designer Maja Johansson’s rug, Castle, is influenced by antique jacquard tapestries, velvet drapes, ceramic structures and art by John Bauer and Gustav Klimt. The rug, in chenille, linen and wool yarns, consist of three pattern images, two of which function as borders and the third representing the dominating part of the rug’s surface. The elegant collection of small scale patterns leave plenty of room for the materials and stylish colour palette to shine through. The result is a combination of quiet drama and raw lustre.
- PRODUCT TYPE: Woven chenille rug in pure wool and linen
- WARP MATERIAL: 100% linen
- TOTAL WEIGHT: approx 2400 g/m2
- WEFT MATERIAL: 70% wool, 30% linen
- TOTAL HEIGHT: approx 8 mm
- SIZE: Custom made sizes, width 70-600 cm upon request. Or choose amongst our suggested sizes, 90x240 cm,140x200 cm, 170x240 cm,200x300, 250x350 cm, 300x400 cm and 350x450 cm. Also suitable as exclusive wall-to-wall carpet