Esther bouclé rug is hand woven in a curly yarn developed and manufactured at Kasthall's factory. The look is inspired by the close-cropped fleece of sheep, and the mix of linen and wool in various shades creates such a marbled, shimmering surface. Being shaft-woven in pure natural materials make Esther a rug well suited to hard wearing. It is a lovely rug but also excellent as a wall-to-wall carpet. In 2018 Esther comes in four colors emphazising its beautiful texture in a contemporary palette from greige to tangerine.
Custom made sizes upon request
- PRODUCT TYPE: Woven Bouclé rug in pure wool and linen
- MATERIAL: 50% wool and 50% linen
- WARP MATERIAL: 100% linen
- TOTAL HEIGHT: approx 10 mm
- TOTAL WEIGHT: approx 3000 g/m2
- SIZE: Custom made sizes, width 70-600 cm. Also suitable as an exclusive wall-to-wall carpet