Ingrid is a woven rug made from the finest wool. The pattern is reminiscent of knitted sweaters from the far north of Scandinavia, for a look which reflects both rural, homely roots and city life with the promise of new beginnings. Ingrid was being relaunched in 2014 with new colours inspired by Sweden’s 18th century cultural heyday under King Gustav III, and the attractive colour-scheme of traditional Swedish churches: light, hazy colours with silver tones. Ingrid has been part of our range since 2008, and is available in 9 colours. Ingrid is also ideal as an exclusive wall to wall carpet.
- PRODUCT TYPE: Woven rug in pure wool
- WARP MATERIAL: 100% linen
- TOTAL WEIGHT: approx 2200 g/m2
- WEFT MATERIAL: 100% wool
- TOTAL HEIGHT: approx 5 mm
- SIZE: Custom made sizes, width 70-600 cm. Or choose amongst our suggested sizes. Also suitable as an exclusive wall- to-wall carpet.