Ingrid Icon is hand woven on a linen warp in a mix of fine wool in Kasthall's own hair yarn. Gunilla Lagerhem Ullberg created this pattern in 2008 inspired by textile handicraft and the traditional knitted sweater which is a part of our Scandinavian heritage. Updated in a palette reflecting both rural roots and urban city life the modernity of Ingrid Icon is emphazised. A new striped border adds to the the contemporary feel. Ingrid Icon comes in a variety of sizes from runners to wall-to-wall carpet.
- PRODUCT TYPE: Woven rug in pure wool
- WARP MATERIAL: 100% linen
- TOTAL WEIGHT: approx 2200 g/m2
- WEFT MATERIAL: 100% wool
- TOTAL HEIGHT: approx 5 mm
- SIZE: Custom made sizes, width 70-600 cm. Or choose amongst our suggested sizes. Also suitable as an exclusive wall- to-wall carpet.