In preparation for our 125th anniversary in 2016, we have developed Ingrid in Stripes, inspired by the rag rugs which have been used on Swedish floors since the mid-19th Century. Used fabrics from clothes and household items were cut into long ribbons which were then woven into striped, multi-coloured rugs. In the 1960s and 1970s, domestic arts and crafts enthusiasts started producing rag rugs with more distinct patterns and designs. Ingrid in Stripes lends a modern expression to traditional Swedish weaving, creating something which is equally at home in a city apartment or in a rural cottage.
- PRODUCT TYPE: Woven rug in pure wool
- WARP MATERIAL: 100% linen
- TOTAL HEIGHT: approx 5 mm
- WEFT MATERIAL: 100% wool
- SIZE: 85x240 cm, other sizes upon request
- TOTAL WEIGHT: approx 2200 g/m2