Luxurious and thick tufted Stubb has a soft, vivid surface. The lack of pattern makes it easy to place in any environment, and the mix of wool and linen gives the surface a beautiful sheen and mottling. For this year's collection, Gunilla Lagerhem Ullberg’s design is updated with colours yielding that ‘little extra’ – an injection of poetry, in shades like denim with splashes of gold, turquoise powdery grey with a touch of silver and cold beige. The inspiration comes from inkblots, earth, corn fields, denim and water colours. Also suitable as wall to wall.
- PRODUCT TYPE: Hand tufted rug in pure wool and linen
- BASE FABRIC: Polyester
- ADHESIVE: Acrylic polymer
- TOTAL HEIGHT: approx. 26 mm
- PILE HEIGHT: approx 22 mm
- SIZE AND SHAPE: Any size and shape available. Or choose amongst our suggested sizes Also suitable as an exclusive wall-to-wall carpet.
- PILE MATERIAL: 50% wool, 50% linen
- BACKING MATERIAL: Polypropylene and recycled yarn
- NUMBER OF THREADS PER STITCH: 6
- TOTAL WEIGHT: approx 3600 g/m2
- PILE WEIGHT: approx 2800 g/m²
- NOTE: Burning Classification achieved only when using Flame Retardant