Tweed is a woven rug inspired by the checked coats of the same name. The combination of squares and stripes with two different woven structures – bouclé and wool yarn – gives the rug a tactile surface and a durable finish. Tweed is available in four colour combinations inspired by the seasonal changes in fields and crops. The rug is sold in fixed sizes, tailored to the pattern of the rug and the size of the squares.
- PRODUCT TYPE: Woven bouclé rug in pure wool and linen
- WARP MATERIAL: 100% linen
- TOTAL WEIGHT: approx 3520 g/m2
- WEFT MATERIAL: 60% wool and 40% linen
- TOTAL HEIGHT: approx 10 mm
- SIZE: 210x320 cm, 290x400 cm, other sizes upon request