Velvet is for anyone looking for that little something extra. The rug is hand-tufted in worsted wool – an exclusive wool yarn often used in men’s suits for its special lustre and suppleness. Used in a rug, it gives the floor a luxurious, soft velvety surface – a surface that retains its appearance over time, even in busy public environments. The elegant colour scale, inspired by all that the good life has to offer, encompasses subtle, shimmering tones perfect for any number of interiors. Velvet is availabe in 19 shimmering tones and four patterns/versions; Plain, Piazza, Strada and Stella.
- PRODUCT TYPE: Hand tufted rug in exclusive, high-quality worsted wool
- BASE FABRIC: Polyester
- ADHESIVE: Acrylic polymer
- PILE HEIGHT: approx 15 mm
- TOTAL HEIGHT: approx 19 mm
- SIZE: Any size available of the patterns; Plain, Strada, Piazza and Velvet, or choose amongst our suggested sizes Velvet Plain is also suitable as an exclusive wall-to-wall carpet.
- PILE MATERIAL: 100% wool
- BACKING MATERIAL: Polypropylene and recycled yarn
- NUMBER OF THREADS PER STITCH: 24
- PILE WEIGHT: approx 3500 g/m²
- TOTAL WEIGHT: approx 4250 g/m²