We are looking for passionate, highly distinctive individuals with a long-term potential who are willing to begin a challenging journey to become part of the next generation of Kasthall.
For additional information please contact:
Phone: +46 (0)320 205900
ROLES AND RESPONSABILITIES
We are searching for an effective showroom manager to set and outperform our sales targets. To achieve these objectives, the showroom manager will be required to oversee the design of the showroom, create traffic through local marketing and events and target local consumers and interior designers.
To ensure success as a showroom manager, your main focus will be on creating beautiful interior spaces with our product portfolio, for residential clients and in collaboration with interior designers. Create an inviting and inspiring showroom space where customers come to seek knowledge and inspiration. The showroom manager will also liaise with our team of marketing specialists to ensure that our company is the preferred provider within the target consumer audience.
● Managing all residential sales by developing a business plan that covers sales, revenue, and expense controls.
● Meeting planned sales goals.
● Setting individual sales targets with the North American Sales Director.
● Coordinating with marketing on lead generation.
● Developing your sales through motivation, client consultation, and product knowledge.
● Promoting the collection and new product launches to customers and Residential A+D firms in the New York market
● Understand our ideal customer and how they relate to our products.
● Making sure the showroom looks its best with inspiring displays, mood boards and colour combinations that adhere to Kasthall’s global brand standards.
● Drive traffic through local marketing and events with customers and A+D community
● Enhancing the features of all products in Kasthall’s offering.
● Arranging stock in a manner that is both visually appealing and allows ease of movement.
● Ensuring that the sample stock is set up and in outstanding condition.
● Assist the sales team in their day-to-day operations.
● Assisting the Sales Director in the daily operation of our North American operations.
● Managing daily showroom operations, appointments and customer inquiries.
WE ARE LOOKING FOR SOMEONE IDEALLY WITH
● Minimum of 3 years sales experience
● Experience with textiles or rugs
● Ability to design, create and maintain spaces that are engaging and welcoming
● Excellent written and oral communication skills
● High knowledge in Excel, Office 365 and CRM
● Keen awareness of market trends in our industry, understanding forthcoming customer initiatives
● Excellent client service skills and a hospitality mindset
If you are interested in joining our team, please e-mail your resume to email@example.com
Last application date: 2022.06.30